Tuesday, April 15, 2014

top ten viewed posts...


While I was pondering what to write about for my 100th post, I poured a cup of coffee and read back though my most viewed blogs from the past two years.

I'm super delighted that 2 of the 10 were guest bloggers! That means that I can serve as a platform for others to share their lives, their feelings, and what awesome things they are up to in the World. That's rad, yo!

Here they are...

1. Bump to Baby
2. Positive Gain
3. Beets and Cookies
4. Push Ups Make You Stronger
5. The Greatest Finish Line Ever
6. Sick Day
7. Feeling Fully Charged
8. Discovery- Guest Blogger Cristina Houston
9. Sweating Once a Day- Guest blogger Amy Shenk
10. Failure & Resistance

Next time you find yourself with a little extra time on your hands I hope you can enjoy one of my posts.

If you have something YOU want to share with the World, let me know! I'd be happy to feature your work right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment