Saturday, October 4, 2014

it's all lining up...



Spot on.

It's all lining up. Job hunting is in full swing. We're taking the necessary steps towards selling our home. We scour real-estate sites for homes in our price range in our desired locations. We are having discussions about what needs to happen to relocate our family.

The right people are heading my way. We need this to be true. We are using every connection we have to network and get resumes in front of actual recruiters and hiring managers. It can be hard putting yourself out there and asking for support but we are doing it.

The right things will be said. Friends and family have been supportive. I think they may still be a little worried that we are rushing the process and they may find it insane that we are even thinking of moving Marley and I to Ohio before Brett. However, everyone so far has offered their support and positive thoughts and that is exactly what we need right now.

I will be a total love magnet. I love this. What a great reminder to always be doing, acting, and saying things from a place of love.

Unfolding. I don't know what will happen or where I'm going to be living in couple of months. Hell, I'm not even sure whats going to happen later this afternoon. I am however, totally trusting that what I put out into the universe will soon come to fruition. I have faith that things are lining up and soon we will see the obvious path that we should take.

Stunning perfection. In the end, I know everything will have worked out exactly as it was supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment