Sunday, September 28, 2014

farewell for now...

Won't miss...
1. Lizards
2. Humidity 
3. Palm sized cockroaches 
4. Hurricanes
5. Houston traffic 

Will miss...
1. Friends
2. Friends
3. Friends 
4. Friends
5. Friends
6. Friends
7. Friends
8. Friends
9. Friends
10. Friends
11. Friends
12. Friends
13. Friends
14. Friends
...
10987. Friends 
10988. Friends 

Do you get it? 

We've made the most incredible friends here in Texas. Nothing can replace them. They are our family. They have been here for us during our highs and lows. There are no words for how deeply we will miss being close to them. I moved here not knowing a soul and I'm leaving with the most badass list of people in my heart for eternity.

Everyone I've met here has played an important part in shaping who I am today. From the bottom over my overjoyed heart, thank you! Thank you for the memories, the laughs, and the cries. 

We may have one thousand miles between us but distance doesn't matter when you have what we have. 

Cheers, Houston! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment