Thursday, September 11, 2014

Someday...


Someday...

Someday I'll work a job I don't hate. Someday we'll take that three week vacation. Someday I'll fit into my skinny jeans. Someday I'll live in my dream home. 

Ready for this?

Someday doesn't exist. Someday is an excuse. Stop waiting for someday to happen and make shit happen today.

It can be absolutely terrifying to recognize you're living a life you're not completely satisfied with. You will make decisions and choices that threaten what seems to be a comfortable life you're living but remember comfort isn't always what it's cracked up to be. Comfort breeds stagnation, stagnation breeds boredom, and boredom is some sort of twisted version of hell.

Make someday today. Take a step, even if it's small, towards what it is you want. 

1 comment: