Friday, February 7, 2014

get in on the blog love...

I recently discovered Bloglovin and I wanted to share it with you because I'll be using it as a new platform for sharing my blogs. It's an app that lets you follow all of your favorite blogs in one spot! Think of it as a news feed of just blogs, and only the ones you want to see. You can download the app for your iPad or iPhone from the app store here and you can find my personal page by clicking here! On my page you click the follow button for both of my blogs Feeling Whole & Marley's MomNot interested? No worries. You can follow me old school style by entering your e-mail address over on the right sidebar and you'll receive my blog in a pretty little e-mail format when I publish a new post.


As always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment