Tuesday, January 14, 2014

a few [more] of my favorite mom things...

In the spirit of sharing from one mom to another here are a few more of my favorite products right now!

Headwraps from le chic pipsqueak shop on Esty are handmade with love and absolutely darling. The creator names the different styles after her friends babies which makes each one extra special! The Marley is pictured above.



Shea Moisture baby lotion smells and feels fantastic!! Shea Moisture is known for their all-natural and organic, good smelling products. I had never used a product with frankincense & myrrh and I'm now obsessed with the scent. I was given this as a gift this past holiday season and I am so glad we were introduced to it (Thanks, Katie!) I may like it more for myself than for baby but she also gives it her seal of approval. Also, try their head-to-toe ointment and baby wash.



Bebe Au Lait nursing covers are making breastfeeding that much more comfortable in public places. Most recently, I had to pump on a plane (that's right!) and this cover was my saving grace. I felt bad for the poor fellow sitting next to me who was just utterly confused as to what I was doing since my baby was being held by my husband. I went with the black eyelet vs. a color but they do have a lot of options. The neckline on this cover is what sets it apart from others (see photo). There is also a interior pocket so I can stash my nursing pads while baby is feeding.



Speaking of having to pump in strange places! Medela makes an easy-to-use manual pump that I can carry with me in my diaper bag for those times when I need to pump or my boobs feel like they may explode. I also use this at night so I don't wake up my husband or the baby with my electric pump. While I don't use Medela bottles for feeding, I love them for storage. The link will take you to the one I ordered on amazon that includes two bottles and caps. I was originally given this manual pump in the hospital but my dog found it to be quite tasty so I had to reorder one. 



Now this favorite thing we have on loan from a good friend! Thanks, Shannon! The Baby Bjorn Babysitter and wooden toy. Why I like this more than our Fisher Price bouncer is because it can adjust to different levels and keep baby more upright. Also, at two months my little critter is getting more excited by toys and she loves to spin and play with the wooden toys (sold separately.) (I still love our Fisher Price and I think that is a better bouncer for newborns and a less expensive option.)

I'll be sure to keep sharing the products that I love! I'd love to hear what my mama readers love too!
-xoxo-
s and baby m

No comments:

Post a Comment