Monday, December 2, 2013

a few of my favorite [mom] things...

December is here! It's my favorite time of year. For as long as I can remember I've been fascinated with the Holidays!

I've been scouring the Internet for gift guides and inspiration as we embark upon gift giving season. As a new mom I've discovered several products I couldn't be without so I wanted to share in case you are expecting and want to add these to your list, or you have a new mom in your life that you will be shopping for!

Marley's Mom's Must Haves

The Honest Company Diapers and Products
Why I dig it: All natural products that happen to also be absolutely adorable. We were not 100% sold on cloth diapers but still wanted something that was more eco-friendly. With any diaper you'll have blow outs and leaks but the Honest has played way better than the Huggies we've also used. You can gift monthly subscription bundles or check out their diaper cakes! Bonus: The customer service is AMAZING. I felt like I was talking with one of my girlfriends when I called to set up my bundle subscription.

aden + anais Burpy Bibs and Swaddle Blankets
Why I dig it: The bibs are super soft and absorbent and can be used as a burp cloth OR bib. The size and shape is perfect for slinging over your shoulder. The blankets get softer every time you wash them I swear! They are great for swaddling and are just darling. I've also found myself using them as a nursing cover! I had a friend tell me if you are ever unsure of what to get someone who is expecting that you can never have enough blankets and I completely agree! 

Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags
Why I dig it: I was given these as a gift at my shower and I cannot tell you how much easier it has made my life! I don't have to mess with the bulky sterilizer. I can take apart my pump and clean it quickly. When the dog gets a hold of the pacifiers I don't have to boil them on the stove. There is nothing to clean up... you just pop the bag in the microwave and boom... you're done!

Magnificent Baby
Why I dig it: Great company out of NYC! Clothing designer so that nothing has to go over their precious little heads! Makes diaper changes in the middle of the night insanely easy. They have cute patterns and other styles of onesies as well. Check them out! 

Tiny Devotions Mala Beads
Why it's on my wish list: I've been gifted a pair of these gorgeous beads before and they are something special! Wonderful quality. As a mom, I now know how deserving of special treats we are and I think this bundle has it all. It includes: The Mama Mala, a scarf, COFFEE, bracelets, and a signature soap. 

lululemon athletica Still Pants
Why I dig it: Even if I didn't work for the greatest company in the World I would recommend these pants for every woman! The Still pant is especially wonderful for new moms. Comfy and loose with pockets to stuff your phone, burp cloths, pacifiers, or snacks!

Happy Cyber Monday! Happy Holidays!
-Marley's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment