Monday, December 9, 2013

new year approaching...

It's hard to believe that 2013 is coming to a close! I've been reflecting back on this year and am totally amazed at all that I've accomplished. I set some BIG goals and I did a pretty bang up job on achieving them. There are a few I have yet to cross off my list but I just need to readjust my timeline... Apparently, its not recommended to get an outrageous tattoo when your pregnant :)

I love December not only because of the holidays but because its an awesome time to reflect and dream up big plans for the new year. So what do you want to get up to in 2014? What have you put off doing? Personal, health, career... whatever it may be just dream it up and share it with people around you. Share with me!

Here are several resources I've used for goal setting...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment