Monday, July 8, 2013

wait... what month is it?


Surprise! JULY IS HERE. We are half way through 2013.  I believe in goal setting all year long but for you resolution writers this reminder is for you!

Where do you stand with those goals you set for yourself back in January? Pull them out. You did write them down, yes? Take a peak.

Here is where I am with some of the goals I've set for myself in 2013...

goal: I've saved $15K
status: I've banked over $10K already! 

goal: Brett and I have a surprise for our families this Christmas (pssst... it's a baby!)
status: It may have happened sooner but I'll take it! We're 6 months pregnant and due in November. We actually get to deliver a tiny little human to our families in Ohio this Christmas!

goal: I run my 5th, 6th, and 7th marathons
status: I set a personal best on my 5th back in January. With baby on board I've hung up my kicks for the time being. I'm keeping active and staying healthy so that I can achieve my new goal of running my 6th marathon within 9 months of giving birth.

Goals will change and things will come up. Totally normal. Its OK to revisit your goals. Ensure they still make sense for you and align with what you want for yourself. Don't beat yourself up over not achieving them yet. Just get out there and commit to taking action on your goals!

If you didn't write them down and you haven't accomplished any of the things you wanted to accomplish this year might I suggest you try writing them down now? Then share, share, share! Whisper them out into the Universe and start living your dream life.


*if you have any fitness goals i suggest a new app! you can find yoga and fitness classes near you for any time of day! http://www.lululemon.com/omfinder

No comments:

Post a Comment