Wednesday, June 18, 2014

stuck at the keys...

I've got the block. Blogger's block. I've got it bad. When you have blogger's block it is the only thing you can even think to write about. I've accumulated 30 starts of drafts of total shi*t.

But I'm not just feeling stuck at the keys. 

I'm feeling stuck in my body and mind too. I haven't been to yoga in a month. I haven't been away from the baby for more than two or three hours in... oh, her entire life.  And while I am in awe of what my body has done to produce my tiny human, I could stand to feel better in a bikini. 

It's time for an overhaul. It's time to reboot.  

My new game plan includes completing Whole 30, going to yoga once a week, running without the stroller once a week, and finding time to write every single day.

It may seem simple enough but never underestimate your needs. When you feel stagnant or stuck, step back and ask yourself, what's missing? Then enlist the support of others to help you get back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment