Sunday, July 13, 2014

sunday mantra...


I sigh, as I begin this particular Sunday, that also happens to be Day 27 of Whole30. I really want to be brunching. Like, full-on greasy-eggs and potatos, cheese, and mimosa style brunch. Quitting now is not an option. I've worked hard and set a strict set of instructions to give up sugar, dairy, gluten, wheat, ALCOHOL, all for 30 days. Just as I wouldn't quit a marathon at mile 25, I won't back down now. The sweet taste of the finish will serve as the confidence boost I need to reassure myself that I am living MY life. I'm in control. In a world where we don't always have a say in what's happening outside of our front door it's important to remember we have the freedom to control our thoughts, emotions, actions, and reactions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment