Saturday, April 5, 2014

96 of 365...


96 days. I've set out on a mission to fall in love with green food. It's working...

In January, I felt excited about my New Years resolution. In February, I had to constantly remind myself not to forget about it. However, During the month of March, I noticed that I was naturally gravitating towards greens. 

When I'm out for lunch I order salads. When I plan our dinners I pick what protein goes will go best with the green I've choosen to feature. I slow down at the market and look to buy something I've never tried before (like the 8 ball squash pictured above.) 

I'm really enjoying this challenge and I invite you to join in. I hadn't really thought of a catchy name for this adventure but I'm going to keep it simple and dub it "Everyday Green." Use the hashtag #everydaygreen and share your scrumptious recipes and stories via pics and status updates. If you've read my previous posts about this challenge you know it's not complicated. Just eat a green vegetable every single day for 365 days. Boom.

I want to spread the love. Let's eat green together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment