Monday, January 30, 2012

meet my blog, meet me

Welcome, 2012! Recently, several of my good friends and co-workers have started blogging. It is an inspiring time of year and I want to make clear why I'm here and what my purpose is. I'm here to share my story, my life progress, my ups, my downs, my strengths and weaknesses. I moved to Houston three years ago and my life changed. I lost 30lbs, I found my career path, I've made the greatest friends who have become family, I've run two marathons, I've gained 35lbs back, I've gotten married, bought a house and I've learned to laugh every single day. We're all humans and we all know heartbreak, joy, success, failure. But what is it to feel whole? I've had several tastes of this the past three years and that is what I want to bring to you. Through sharing and being open to all possibilities life has to offer I want us all to "feel whole"... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment