Tuesday, March 27, 2012

i am loved...

I’ve been working in my current store for two and a half years and it’s time to shake things up a bit. Next week, I’ll be transferring to one of our newer stores in Houston and stepping outside my comfort zone to develop into an even better leader than I am today. While it’s hard to say goodbye to all of the wonderful people I work with I am so excited to meet, grow, and develop with an entire new team of incredible individuals. I’ve been touched, moved, and inspired by my team. Last Tuesday they took me out for sushi happy hour where we ate, we drank, we laughed and I cried as they gifted me one of the BEST gifts you could ever give me.


If you know me, you know my favorite place on Earth is NYC. The sights, the smells, the energy, the hustle, the subway, the millions of people! Greece is beautiful but New York is RAD. I LOVE visiting the city and would go every weekend if I could... So they pitched in and bought me a trip to NYC in April! Gasp! Gawk! Ekk! OMG!

I am so humbled by the love, generosity, and sheer appreciation that my team has expressed towards me. What a perfect ending for my time spent in the store. What a perfect company I work for that co-workers can love up on each other so well!

I am grateful. I am happy. I am love.




No comments:

Post a Comment